Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pink clothes explosion!!!

Thanks to my friend Audrey we have a TON of girl clothes size newborn - 3T for our daughter! She gave them to us a while ago, and today I got motivated to unpack them all, sort them by size, and pack them into labelled rubbermaid bins. I have to say, we are going to have one stylish little Miss.

When Ben came home to THIS his first reaction was "Help! It's a pink explosion!" :o) I'm going to keep some of the boys' clothes as play clothes for our little girl...

Hmmmm. Our daughter isn't even born, and she already has too many shoes...

With the Home Study in mind, I bought a fire extinguisher and a lock box to keep the ammunition and firing pins for our weapons in today. We should have gotten those items before, anyway... *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment